طلبة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
طلبة

هذا المنتدى يعنى بمشاكل طلبة جامعة الموصل نتمنى أن نكون عند حسن ظنكم

يمكنك شراء اي شيء من الانترنت ونتكفل نحن بايصاله اليك الى مكان عملك او سكنك كما يمكنك حجز موقع على النت ارسل رسالة الى عنوان المنتدىam_7787@yahoo.com
الى اعضاء منتدى طلبة المحترمين اكتب اسم الكتاب الذي تريد توفيره في المواضيع العامة ستجده بعد 24 ساعة

+8
karkhy11
sinan
ابويقين
mohaben
said77
كريم سعد
الاحصائي
Admin
12 مشترك

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History

Admin
    Admin

عدد الرسائل : 74
    نقاط : 7
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/10/2007

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:41 am

Encyclopedia of the Persian Gulf War
    by Mark Grossman
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 0874366844.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_
    Publisher: ABC-Clio Inc
    Number Of Pages: 522
    Publication Date: 1995-12
    Sales Rank: 1951830
    ISBN / ASIN: 0874366844
    EAN: 9780874366846
    Binding: Hardcover
    Manufacturer: ABC-Clio Inc
    Studio: ABC-Clio Inc
    Average Rating: 3.5
    Total Reviews: 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2006-01-09 Rating: 1
    Review:

ABC-CLIO STEALS FROM THEIR AUTHORS

ABC-CLIO STEALS FROM THEIR AUTHORS, PAYS THEM NOTHING, AND ROBS THEM BLIND. DO NOT PURCHASE BOOKS FROM THEM OR FROM THEIR SUBSIDIARIES. BOYCOTT THESE THIEVES!!!

Date: 1999-09-11 Rating: 5
    Review:

On second thought...

A reader from Bend, Oregon On second thought, after looking more closely at Grossman's work, I see what a marvelous and spectacular book it is. I will recommend it to all my friends as a fantastic source on the Persian Gulf War.

Date: 1999-09-08 Rating: 2
    Review:

Fact or Fiction ?

This book reads great like a fictional novel. Why ? Its sources are contradicted by many other books on the subject.

Date: 1999-06-14 Rating: 5
    Review:

Excellent Handling of the War!

Dr. George Byrnes, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee I am a professor of history, and I can say that this is one of the finest works on the Persian Gulf War I have come across. I read Harry Summers' "Persian Gulf War Encyclopedia," and while I was impressed with its handling of subjects, and giving a broad overview of the conflict, Grossman's war far exceeds Summers and then some. Grossman's work, without me being facetious, is fantastic. His knowledge of the subject, his use of biographical material not found every day, and his cross-references, as well as the major use of documents, graphs, tables, and other ephemera to describe the war and its history is just plain amazing. I was in awe of this work. And any amateur picking it up for the first time, just to get a primer on the subject, will find themselves in awe as well.

Date: 1999-06-09 Rating: 5
    Review:

Fantastic!

In doing a report for my college history class, I came across this work, and found the information to be full of facts, to be highly informative, and the pictures were eye-popping! Their were incredible cross-references, and I got an A+ on the report. I would recommend this book to anyone who needed to access information on the Persian Gulf War!

RAR 2.5 MB

Admin
    Admin

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty رد: كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:43 am

Evil Eyes
    by Corey Mitchell
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 517BY3M1V3L
    Publisher: Pinnacle
    Number Of Pages: 432
    Publication Date: 2006-04-01
    Sales Rank: 260074
    ISBN / ASIN: 0786016760
    EAN: 9780786016761
    Binding: Paperback
    Manufacturer: Pinnacle
    Studio: Pinnacle
    Average Rating: 5
    Total Reviews: 14

# Subjects > Nonfiction > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > Serial Killers
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > True Crime

Date: 2007-04-19 Rating: 5
    Review:

Evil Eyes

I loved this book! I could NOT set it down until it was finished! Im so happy that mr watts is still behind bars to this day, for he is a danger ,and a menace to society! bravo Corey! keep up the good work, I really enjoy your books.....
    Donald Pittman

Date: 2007-04-17 Rating: 5
    Review:

EXCELLENT true crime book!

In the typical Cory Mitchell style, this is a page turner that's difficult to put down once you've started reading it.

I was not very familiar with the Coral Eugene Watts case other than an occasional headline I'd catch. Little did I know before reading this book that Watts is quite possibly one of the most horrific - if not THE most horrific and worst serial killer in American history.

The author has the talent and writing style that brings out a variety of emotions in the reader. As the author takes us from crime scene to crime scene, the readers are not just horrified as the body count rises, but start to feel emotion for the victims who are humanized.. brought to life by the author.. which is so important in grasping the magnitude of such a horrific case.

It doesn't stop there as the reader is introduced to heroes of the story who keep feelings of hope alive.. the loved ones of the victims who worked to keep this serial killer behind bars as the readers are taken through a justice system that is sure to outrage and frustrate.

Feeling horrified, frightened, sadness, frustrated, outraged, hopeful... this book has it all and written in a way that will keep you wanting to read on.. and even think about when your not reading it.

Obviously well researched, this book is brilliantly written to keep the reader fascinated.

Thanks for another great book Corey Mitchell!!

rar
    (602 KB).

Admin
    Admin

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty رد: كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:46 am

Pentagon Aliens
    by William Lyne
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51XL4vTYSOL
    By

Publisher: Creatopia
    Number Of Pages: 306
    Publication Date: 2007-02-23
    Sales Rank: 220884
    ISBN / ASIN: 0963746774
    EAN: 9780963746771
    Manufacturer: Creatopia
    Studio: Creatopia
    Average Rating: 3.5
    Total Reviews: 7

Book Description:

z

Date: 2006-03-04 Rating: 4
    Review:

Check This Out

Everyone into UFO's, aliens and the Illuminati should read this
    book. This guy reads very believable. He believes that the CIA
    with strong Nazi and Illuminati influence created flying saucers
    and that a l l the sources saying that they're "alien" is a giant
    subterfuge.

Don't give up while reading the first 68 pages. That's a lot of
    basic electronics and Tesla. Then on page 68 he starts writing
    his own story, apparently not needing to impress us any more as
    to whether or not he's a genius. He relaxes and reads as very
    believable. (I hope it's not actually a different author.)

What Bill says will make you view everything you experience
    in UFOlogy differently, or at least question a little more.

Date: 2004-11-01 Rating: 5
    Review:

Awesome Book

This book definetly opened my eyes, his discription of UFOs was definitly consistent with what I and other people I know have seen. Its funny how people get angry when you mention a book like this to them, it really just proves how right William R. Lyne is!!

Size: 9.15 MB

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:52 am

The Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of the Second World War
    by Martin Folly
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51Z3HHW4HTL
    By

Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
    Number Of Pages: 144
    Publication Date: 2005-01-01
    Sales Rank: 4462693
    ISBN / ASIN: 1403902852
    EAN: 9781403902856
    Manufacturer: Palgrave Macmillan
    Studio: Palgrave Macmillan
    Average Rating:
    Total Reviews:

Book Description:

The Palgrave Concise Atlas of World War II presents a wide range of chapters on the military campaigns, major political developments, frontier changes, international conferences and alliances of World War II, together with chapters on the home fronts in the major participating nations and in occupied Europe and Asia (the latter covering, for instance, resistance, population movements and genocide). Chapters covering the military campaigns also focus on recent discoveries, in particular the role of signals intelligence and code-breaking. The result is a comprehensive atlas covering all the major aspects of the war and presenting the military events in their full context.
    PDF 6.7 Mb ; RAR 6.6 Mb
    pass: tFPACOHATOSEWOW.rar

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:54 am

Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of the Cold War
    by Jonathan Swift
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51F72AHTRPL
    By

Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
    Number Of Pages: 160
    Publication Date: 2004-01-17
    Sales Rank: 2523045
    ISBN / ASIN: 0333994035
    EAN: 9780333994030
    Manufacturer: Palgrave Macmillan
    Studio: Palgrave Macmillan
    Average Rating: 2
    Total Reviews: 1

Book Description:

With 50 maps and easily accessible text, the newest title in the Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas series presents the Cold War in a form which is both useful and understandable. Covering popular issues such as the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Berlin Blockade, and the arms race, the book also examines less obvious themes such as cultural issues, détente, and many more, giving readers a comprehensive and thorough overview the Cold War and all its complexities.

Date: 2004-07-15 Rating: 2
    Review:
    Too vague on most issues

This book is really not a good book to learn about the cold war. The book is poorly put together and it has no page number so that you can look up a topic from the index. Swift's book in my opinion tells about the Cold War vaguely and really don't go into details. Some topics are useful but many topics in this book are very vague. I'm also dissapointed in the maps that Swift has in this book all maps are just in two colors that can hardly be of any help because the colors are almost the same really can't tell the colors apart.

I also bought this book to learn more about Reagan's Star War's program, but Swift only talks about Reagan's early administration , the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, the Iran Contra Affair and the infamous run in with Libya's president Qadhafi.

I still use the book and a reference but now i have to buy another book that details all the events of the cold war in more detail. I think this book is a good reference for people who want to start out leaning about the cold war. This book is more as a supplementary tool to the more comprehensive texts as the preface points out. Like I said good book for first timers.

PDF 3.1 Mb ; RAR 2.9 Mb
    pass: tFPACOHATOCOW.rar

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 5:57 am

No Greater Threat: America After September 11 and the Rise of a National Security State
    by C. William Michaels
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 41JCTVAWN7L
    By

Publisher: Algora Publishing
    Number Of Pages: 364
    Publication Date: 2002-09
    Sales Rank: 1227940
    ISBN / ASIN: 0875861547
    EAN: 9780875861548
    Manufacturer: Algora Publishing
    Studio: Algora Publishing

Book Description:

Did America's proud history of civil liberties come tumbling down on September 11? In this searing analysis of the US Patriot Act the author seeks to start a different, parallel dialog about the "war on terrorism," to prevent it becoming a war on ourselves and a war on the Constitution. A wake-up call for Americans concerned with preserving our nation's values.

Download Description:

Did America's proud history of civil liberties come tumbling down on September 11? In this searing analysis of the US Patriot Act the author seeks to start a different, parallel dialog about the "war on terrorism," to prevent it becoming a war on ourselves and a war on the Constitution. A wake-up call for Americans concerned with preserving our nation's values.

Size: 2448 KB

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 6:00 am

Lectures on the History of Moral Philosophy
    by John Rawls, Barbara Herman,
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51VD3WPRR2L
    By John Rawls, Barbara Herman,

Publisher: Harvard University Press
    Number Of Pages: 414
    Publication Date: 2000-11-15
    Sales Rank: 1029076
    ISBN / ASIN: 0674002962
    ISBN: 0674004426 (paperback)
    EAN: 9780674002968
    Manufacturer: Harvard University Press
    Studio: Harvard University Press

Book Description:

The premier political philosopher of his day, John Rawls, in three decades of teaching at Harvard, has had a profound influence on the way philosophical ethics is approached and understood today. This book brings together the lectures that inspired a generation of students--and a regeneration of moral philosophy. It invites readers to learn from the most noted exemplars of modern moral philosophy with the inspired guidance of one of contemporary philosophy's most noteworthy practitioners and teachers.

Central to Rawls's approach is the idea that respectful attention to the great texts of our tradition can lead to a fruitful exchange of ideas across the centuries. In this spirit, his book engages thinkers such as Leibniz, Hume, Kant, and Hegel as they struggle in brilliant and instructive ways to define the role of a moral conception in human life. The lectures delineate four basic types of moral reasoning: perfectionism, utilitarianism, intuitionism, and--the ultimate focus of Rawls's course--Kantian constructivism. Comprising a superb course on the history of moral philosophy, they also afford unique insight into how John Rawls has transformed our view of this history.

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 6:05 am

RAF in Camera 1903-1939: Archive Photographs from the Public Record Office and the Ministry of Defence
    by Roy Conyers Nesbit, Oliver Hoare / Alan Sutton Publishing, Ltd
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 41FDZ43R00L
    By Roy Conyers Nesbit, Oliver Hoare,

Publisher: Alan Sutton Publishing, Ltd.
    Number Of Pages: 192
    Publication Date: 1997-06
    Sales Rank: 3012088
    ISBN / ASIN: 0750915145
    EAN: 9780750915144
    Manufacturer: Alan Sutton Publishing, Ltd.
    Studio: Alan Sutton Publishing, Ltd.
    Average Rating:
    Total Reviews:

Book Description:

Now in paperback, the first volume in this successful pictorial hsitory of the RAF with more than 200 rare and previously unpublished photographs. This volume covers the earliest period with its attempts at flying, WWI, operations in the inter-war years and the preparations for World War II.

pdf (99 pages)
    69 427 952 byte
    language: english
    use WinRar 3.50 or higher
    parts: 4x15 MB + 4 MB

Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 6:08 am

Campaign 118: The Yom Kippur War 1973 (1) The Golan Heights
    by Simon Dunstan
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51DM6YAPWVL
    Publisher: Osprey Publishing
    Number Of Pages: 96
    Publication Date: 2003-08-20
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1841762202
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781841762203

Book Description:

At 1345hrs on 6 October 1973, Israeli spotters in the observation post atop Mount Hermon saw Syrian gunners below them removing the camouflage nets from their guns. Ten minutes later shells began to rain down on Israeli positions all along the Golan Heights – The Yom Kippur War had begun. The shock Syrian attack caught the Israelis by surprise and by the afternoon of 7 October a Syrian brigade was less than 10km from the Sea of Galilee. Simon Dunstan describes in detail how amid desperate and bitter fighting the Israeli forces managed to turn the tide on the Golan Heights.

Summary: Saeed was 'shelved'
    Rating: 4

We have to admit that the Egyptian Propaganda machine was indeed very fierce and offensive before and during the 1967 Six Days War.
    Before the war, it was specialized in distributing subtle propaganda attacks against the Jordanian and Saudi Arabia monarchies. The Voice of the Arabs (VOA) beamed twelve hours a day directly to Jordan and Saudi Arabia and the more headway it made the bigger the cash they received from the Egyptian purses.
    VOA employed the `best' writers and easy-to-learn articles broadcast live on the high frequencies Egyptian Radio station.
    Ahmad Saeed - a literary agent -in happier times the mastermind behind the VOA, for some reason every thing he said and propagated imprinted itself on the Egyptian (and the Arab) people.
    Even those who took a dislike of Ahmad Saeed were labelled reactionaries, a prelude to being accused of treason.

During the 1967 war, Saeed's influence had been sinister except on both Nasser and Mohamed Hassanein Heikal (a prominent Egyptian Journalist) in particular.
    It is to be noted that VOA was indeed the nerve centre of Egypt at the time, trying with noticeable success to send the impulses of the battle to the rest of the Arab World.
    But the manner in which the Egyptians fought the 1967 war was the inauspicious beginning for Saeed's `lies'.
    The worse the ongoing of the battle had deteriorated the more Saeed's propaganda machine became flagrant and very few could then realize the increasing degeneration of the performance of the Egyptian command (Under Abdul Hakeem Amer).
    Nasser was under no illusion that the tattered Egyptian Command (Amer) could hold for long and he felt that Saeed could not hold back `his tongue' in the middle of the `battle'.
    And when Nasser finally decided to do something with Saeed, alas, it was too late, the die was cast and defeat was inevitable.

During the Yom Kippor War in 1973, Saeed had already been 'shelved'.

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 4864
    العمر : 46
    الموقع : العراق
    العمل/الترفيه : مدرس
    المزاج : حلو
    نقاط : 196
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/10/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Left_bar_bleue1/1كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الخميس مارس 13, 2008 5:17 am

Osprey Fortress 036 - US Strategic and Defensive Missile Systems 1950-2004
    by Mark Berhow / Osprey

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51QWW79116L

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Left_bar_bleue1/1كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الخميس مارس 13, 2008 5:24 am

Osprey Campaign 019 - Hattin 1187 Saladin's Greatest Victor
    by David Nicolle / Osprey
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 1855322846.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Product Details
    pages: 96 pages
    Publisher: Osprey Publishing (UK)
    ISBN: 1855322846
    Average Customer Review: Based on 1 review(s).
    Format: PDF
    Size: 14.6 MB
    Supplier: Unknown
    Summary:
    In 1187, Christian Europe was shaken by events in the Middle East. This volume tells the story of those momentous months - the campaign leading to the Muslim capture of Jerusalem after the disastrous Crusader defeat at Hattin where, in a two day running battle on the waterless plateau between Saffuriya and Tiberias, beneath a burning sun, Saladin's troops destroyed the Christian army. The disaster at Hattin resulted in the collapse of the kingdom of Jerusalem and sparked off the Third Crusade under Richard I 'Coeur de Lion'. This book examines Hattin in detail and looks at the consequences of the battle.

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الخميس مارس 13, 2008 5:46 am

Diplomacy, 1995-04
    by Henry Kissinger
    Publisher: Simon & Schuster
    Number Of Pages: 912
    Publication Date: 1995-04-04
    Sales Rank: 44536
    ISBN / ASIN: 0671510991
    EAN: 9780671510992
    Manufacturer: Simon & Schuster
    Studio: Simon & Schuster
    Average Rating: 4.5
    Total Reviews: 87

Book Description:

THE SEMINAL WORK ON FOREIGN POLICY AND THE ART OF DIPLOMACY

Moving from a sweeping overview of history to blow-by-blow accounts of his negotiations with world leaders, Henry Kissinger describes how the art of diplomacy has created the world in which we live, and how America's approach to foreign affairs has always differed vastly from that of other nations.

Brilliant, controversial, and profoundly incisive, Diplomacy stands as the culmination of a lifetime of diplomatic service and scholarship. It is vital reading for anyone concerned with the forces that have shaped our world today and will impact upon it tomorrow.

Amazon Categories
    Diplomacy (A Touchstone Book)
    By: Henry Kissinger
    ISBN: 0671510991
    Publisher: Simon & Schuster
    Paperback | Reprint Edition | 912 Pages | List Price: $22.00 (USD) | Sales Rank: 12567
    Amazon Categories
    Subjects > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > General
    Subjects > Nonfiction > Politics > General
    Subjects > Nonfiction > Politics > International > Diplomacy
    Subjects > Nonfiction > Politics > International > Relations
    Diplomacy
    Foreign relations administration
    International Relations - General
    Politics / Current Events
    Politics/International Relations
    United States
    United States - 20th Century
    History / General

Date: 2007-05-13 Rating: 4
    Review:
    The World According to Henry Kissinger

During his terms as foreign secretary and national security adviser Henry Kissinger was the ultimate bad guy. Nice to have such a chap around! All the frustrations during the Nixon and Ford Administrations could be directed at Henry Kissinger. But every bloke deserves a second chance.
    In 1994 Kissinger wrote Diplomacy. It really is a brilliant piece of work!!Astonishing how a former secretary of state commands every detail of statemanship in foreign policy. Kissinger deals with the concepts of national interest, balance of power and power politics. The book is a thoughtful exercise in modern politics and as such a wonderful textbook for every student of government and bureaucracies. The foreign policy of the United States in the twentieth century strikes Kissinger as ambivalent. It is insisting simultaneously on the inadmissibility of intervention in the domestic affairs of other states and on the other hand passionately asserting that its (the United States') own values are universally applicable. In the day to day conduct of foreign affairs the United States is pragmatic while no nation has been more ideological in the pursuit of its assumed historic moral convictions. Well, Kissinger wrote his Diplomacy in the period between Bush 41 and Bush 43. Maybe we could pinpoint this precisely as the difference between pragmatic and ideological.

DJVU format, 10.5MB
    size: 10.53 MB

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الخميس مارس 13, 2008 5:57 am

Osprey Fortress 029 - US World War II And Korean War Field Fortifications 1941-1953
    by Gordon Rottman
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 184176812X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Us World War II And Korean War Field Fortifications 1941?53 (Fortress S.)
    ISBN: 184176812X
    Author: Gordon Rottman
    Publisher: Osprey Publishing (UK)
    Edition: (April 30, 2005)
    Paperback: 64 pages
    URL: /http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=songstech-20&path=ASIN%2F184176812X
    Summary:
    The US Army and Marine Corps in World War II considered themselves highly mobile, offensive forces. Their mobile-warfare doctrine envisioned field fortifications and obstacles as temporary in nature. As a result, their design was simple and made use of local materials, and they could be constructed comparatively quickly, whilst still providing adequate protection. By the time of the Korean War, only minor changes had been made to field fortification construction and layout, and to small-unit organization, weapons, and tactics. This title addresses field fortifications built by US infantrymen during World War II and in Korea, and covers rifle-platoon positions, trenches, crew-served weapon positions, bunkers, dugouts, shelters, observation posts and anti-tank obstacles.

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الخميس مارس 13, 2008 6:02 am

Osprey Fortress 030 - Fort Eben Emael: The Key to Hitler's Victory in the West
    by Simon Dunstan / Osprey
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 1841768219.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Fort Eben Emael : The Key to Hitler's Victory in the West (Fortress)
    Summary:
    At the outbreak of World War II, Fort Eben Emael in Belgium was the strongest fortress in the world, and it lay exactly across the German invasion route of Belgium and France. The fort̢۪s elimination was essential for the success of Hitler̢۪s invasion of the West. Deemed impregnable to conventional attack, Hitler himself suggested the means for its capture with the first glider-borne assault in military history. On 10 May 1940, ten gliders carrying just 77 paratroopers landed on top of the fort. Using top-secret hollow-charge weapons for the first time in warfare, the assault pioneers of Sturmgruppe Granit subdued Fort Eben Emael within just 30 minutes, and the fortress surrendered within 30 hours. It remains one of the greatest raids in the annals of Special Forces

Osprey | ISBN 1841768219 | 2005 Year | PDF | ~2.4 Mb | 64 Pages

كريم سعد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 3
    العمر : 56
    المزاج : هادئ
    نقاط : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2008

مُساهمة من طرف كريم سعد الإثنين مايو 05, 2008 7:14 pm

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله اشكركم جزيل الشكر على المجهودات المب>ولة من طرفكم فجزاكم الله خير الجزاء تنقص مكتبتكم الرائعة الكتب التاريخية الحديثة بالعربية او المترجمة
    الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الجمعة مايو 09, 2008 4:57 am

نحاول ان شاء الله توفيرها
    said77

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1
    المزاج : عال
    نقاط : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/08/2008

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Empty الشكر الجزيل لكم على هذه الكتب القيمة said77

مُساهمة من طرف said77 الإثنين أغسطس 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Admin كتب:
    Evil Eyes
    by Corey Mitchell
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 517BY3M1V3L
    Publisher: Pinnacle
    Publication Date: 2006-04-01
    Sales Rank: 260074
    ISBN / ASIN: 0786016760
    EAN: 9780786016761
    Manufacturer: Pinnacle
    Studio: Pinnacle
    Total Reviews: 14

# Subjects > Nonfiction > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > Serial Killers
    # Subjects > Nonfiction > True Accounts > True Crime

Date: 2007-04-19 Rating: 5
    Review:

Evil Eyes

I loved this book! I could NOT set it down until it was finished! Im so happy that mr watts is still behind bars to this day, for he is a danger ,and a menace to society! bravo Corey! keep up the good work, I really enjoy your books.....
    Donald Pittman

Date: 2007-04-17 Rating: 5
    Review:

EXCELLENT true crime book!

In the typical Cory Mitchell style, this is a page turner that's difficult to put down once you've started reading it.

I was not very familiar with the Coral Eugene Watts case other than an occasional headline I'd catch. Little did I know before reading this book that Watts is quite possibly one of the most horrific - if not THE most horrific and worst serial killer in American history.

The author has the talent and writing style that brings out a variety of emotions in the reader. As the author takes us from crime scene to crime scene, the readers are not just horrified as the body count rises, but start to feel emotion for the victims who are humanized.. brought to life by the author.. which is so important in grasping the magnitude of such a horrific case.

It doesn't stop there as the reader is introduced to heroes of the story who keep feelings of hope alive.. the loved ones of the victims who worked to keep this serial killer behind bars as the readers are taken through a justice system that is sure to outrage and frustrate.

Feeling horrified, frightened, sadness, frustrated, outraged, hopeful... this book has it all and written in a way that will keep you wanting to read on.. and even think about when your not reading it.

Obviously well researched, this book is brilliantly written to keep the reader fascinated.

Thanks for another great book Corey Mitchell!!

rar
    (602 KB).

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 3:49 am

The Bolsheviks on Trial
    By S. Tchernomordik

Publisher: NY : Workers Library Publishers (1932)
    Number Of Pages:
    Publication Date: 1932
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: B000JJK5FM
    ISBN-13 / EAN:
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Bolvo2

2 mb scanned pdf

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 3:54 am

Ban Atomic Bomb and Reduce Armaments ... Speech of October 12, 1948, in Paris
    By Andrei Yanuarievich Vuishinsky

Publisher:
    Number Of Pages:
    Publication Date: 1948
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: B0018GFSI4
    ISBN-13 / EAN:
    Binding: Unknown Binding

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Bantj1

3 mb scanned pdf

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 3:59 am

Making History: An Introduction to the Practices of History
    By Peter Lambert

Publisher: Routledge
    Number Of Pages: 256
    Publication Date: 2004-12-08
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 041524255X
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780415242554

Product Description:

Making History is a comprehensive textbook which explores the practice of history, historical tradition and the theories which surround it. Discussing the development and growth of history as a discipline and of the profession of the historian, the book encompasses a huge diversity of influences, and is organized around the following themes:

* The Professionalization of History : A study of the institutionalization and organization of history, including methodology, 'scientific' history and the problem of objectivity, and the primacy of political history
    * Challenges to the Statist Paradigm: An assessment of the most significant movements in historical scholarship in the last century, including the Annales School, and the development of social and economic history
    * Interdisciplinarity: An enquiry into the increasingly interdisciplinary trends in scholarship, revealing the interconnections between history, archaeology, psychoanalysis, sociology, anthropology, and literature; scholars from non-historical disciplines have contributed to provide a unique approach to a controversial debate
    * Social Movements and Theory into History: An investigation into the penetration of theory into historical practice, examining the social movements and ideologies that propelled the change, including Marxism, post-modernism and gender history.
    * Beyond the Academy: An exploration of the changes in historical practice with reference to film, 'amateur' history, heritage and popular culture.

With a conclusion that draws these issues together in an assessment of the relationship between history, power and politics, Making History offers a clear and indispensable guide to the subject for students of historiography, and theory and method in history.
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 41TCBP49DZL

RAR-ed .PDF; 1.39MB; no password.

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 4:02 am

Oriental Enlightenment: The Encounter between Asian and Western Thought
    By J.J. Clarke

Publisher: Routledge
    Number Of Pages: 284
    Publication Date: 1997-05-22
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0415133750
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780415133753

Product Description:

The West has long had an ambivalent attitude toward the philosophical traditions of the East. Voltaire claimed that the East is the civilization "to which the West owes everything", yet C.S. Peirce was contemptuous of the "monstrous mysticism of the East". And despite the current trend toward globalizations, there is still a reluctance to take seriously the intellectual inheritance of South and East Asia.

Oriental Enlightenment challenges this Eurocentric prejudice.J. J. Clarke examines the role played by the ideas of Confucianism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Taoism in the intellectual life of the West and how these ideas, far more than exotic distractions, or even instruments of colonial domination, have been the means towards serious self-questioning and self-renewal, used to dispute and even to undermine Western orthodoxies.
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 41CSVMDCKFL

Rar'd PDF
    NO Passwords

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 4:09 am

American Political Leaders (American Biographies)
    By Richard L. Wilson

Publisher: Facts on File
    Number Of Pages: 448
    Publication Date: 2002-11
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0816045364
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780816045365
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Americanpoliticalleaderst1
    2611 KB rar pdf

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 4:11 am

Great American Lawyers: An Encyclopedia (2 Volumes)
    By John R. Vile

Publisher: ABC-Clio
    Number Of Pages: 820
    Publication Date: 2001-06-01
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1576072029
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781576072028
    Binding: Library Binding

Book Description:

From their drafting of the Declaration of Independence to their current prominent role in U.S. politics, America’s lawyers have always been preeminent in our national life. Although novelists and screenwriters remain fascinated with the roles that lawyers play in courtroom drama, the lives of those who practice as members of the bar are more fascinating than any fiction. This massive reference examines the lives and cases of 100 notable American lawyers who have distinguished themselves in the courtroom from colonial times to the present.
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 518Y41SEB9L

PDF ---> RAR

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 4:20 am

Heretic (The Grail Quest #3)
    By Bernard Cornwell

Publisher: HarperTorch
    Publication Date: 2004-09-01
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 006053284X
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780060532840
    Binding: Mass Market Paperback

Product Description:

An epic historical saga steeped in myth and legend, Heretic brings history to life with the wonderful characters and heart-stopping battle scenes that have made Bernard Cornwell a New York Times bestselling novelist.

Thomas of Hookton is a young man but already a seasoned veteran of King Edward's army. His fearlessness and uncanny prowess with the longbow make him a natural leader in what will be remembered as the Hundred Years' War. But the dangers on the battlefield are small compared to those of his true quest -- a hunt for a mysterious relic rumored to be the Holy Grail. Accompanied by a small but able band of soldiers, Thomas travels to his ancestral home, only to find it ensnared in a murderous struggle for possession of the Grail. But it is the arrival of a mortal foe -- and the rumored discovery of the Grail itself -- that forces Thomas to make a choice of historic consequence.
    كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 51G6097FS9L

RAR'd PDF
    Size: 574.1 KB
    MD5: a46de4860c342c472a3ca4116579d9d0

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History 41BPF4EY2KL

Rar'd PDF
    1.8 MB's

الاحصائي
    الاحصائي

بطاقة الشخصية
    الاحصائي:

مُساهمة من طرف الاحصائي الأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 4:30 am

Britain's crisis of empire
    By R. Palme Dutt

Publisher: Lawrence & Wishart
    Number Of Pages:
    Publication Date: 1949
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: B0006DC84C
    ISBN-13 / EAN:

كتب تاريخية منوعة تحميل مجاني History Britym9

10 mb scanned pdf

مواضيع مماثلة